Thursday, April 10, 2014

Moving Forward at Kalahari Review

Kalahari Review is our Botswana based, Pan African, online lit mag. I'm proud to have my story, Moving Forward,  published there today. Moving Forward is a short story I wrote at the Caine Workshop I attended in South Africa. It is included in my short story collection, In the Spirit of McPhineas Lata and Other Stories, but only in the print edition.

It's sort of an odd situation because the ebook and the print book are published by different publishers and the print book came out after the ebook. I wrote this story after the ebook was out.  I liked the story a lot and wanted it included with my other stories in the collection all set in Botswana so decided to include it when the print edition was being prepared.

If you want to read the story you can find it HERE.

No comments: