Thursday, January 30, 2014

January Finished? Already?

Is January gone? Really?

I've been busy with cats, perhaps that's why it flew by. My new kitty, Bunny, is trying her best to find a friend with my old one, Senor Ramon, with some success. So that's been good.


I turned 50 on the 15th and that was sort of nice. I think I like 50, it's quite freeing in a way. I've never been one to care about age but 50 feels quite lovely.



I got an invite to The 17th Time of the Writer at the University of Kwazulu-Natal in Durban. It's from the 17-22 March and I'm really looking forward to it. I need a good dose of book and writer talk.

I got word from my publisher that my book The Second Worst Thing is selling well in South Africa, so that's good. You can buy the ebook here.

I'm still looking for an agent for If Not For This and a publisher for Revelations. The publishing date for The Vanishings has been pushed back, but it should be out in March published by Black Crake Books

I'm busy working on a new book, which is always nice, getting lost in a new place. Sent out a few short stories this week, wrote my column.

Yep, just the life of a writer, I guess. Not so bad, not so bad at all.

No comments: